- In the year 2000, I was initiated in Bhakti and Jnana Yoga in Los Angeles, USA, by the swamis of Self-Realization Fellowship from Paramahansa Yogananda.
- In 2001, I spent eight months doing Sadhana or spiritual practices in Rishikesh, India. During this period, I began practicing Hatha Yoga with Yogi Saras from Rishikesh and studying Hindu Philosophy by the guidance of Swami Mukthanada, a Canadian monk from the Divine Life Society of Swami Sivananda.
- I was also initiated in Raja and Kriya Yoga by the guidance of Swami Swabodhananda from the Himalayas, a direct disciple of Swami Satyananda from the Bihar School of Yoga. I took the vow of Brahmacharya or celibacy for four years and began practicing intense Raja Yoga.
- In 2002, I came back to Rishikesh to study Hatha Yoga with Swami Rudra at Rishikesh Yoga Centre. I spent three years in India, practicing and visiting places of pilgrimage including Badrinath, Kedarnath, and Gangotri, doing austerities or Tapasya with different Sadhus.
- in 2004, I spent thirty days in a dark room in silence and almost complete solitude, practicing, praying, meditating and eating once a day, in the snowy peaks of the Uttar Pradesh district of India.
- After this experience, I spent one year eating once a day to learn how to value the important things in life.
- In Rishikesh, I have learned the Iyengar and Ashtanga methods from different teachers and kept my Hatha Yoga practices at Yoga Niketan and Parmarth Niketan Ashram. I went to Varanasi to be initiated by Pundit Vagish Shastri in Kundalini Yoga and basic Sanskrit.
- In the same year, I went to Calcutta to receive mantra initiation from Swami Ranganathananda, the late president of the order of Sri Ramakrishna Mission in Belur Math.
- From 2005 to 2008, I was in Ibiza to integrate what I have learned in the most practical way, in a new Western world, finding my new way in life, giving free Yoga and Meditation classes, working in construction, painting and gardening, for my food and a place to sleep.
- From 2008 to 2012 I was in the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil, living in a Shamanic community, doing voluntary work under the Sun to realize what Brahman really is. I have participated in many Ayahuasca ceremonies. My Bhakti, Hatha and Karma Yoga practices there gave me priceless insights, where I began tounderstand the meaning and purpose of my life.
- From 2012 to 2014 I had being living in Ibiza, Spain, in a hut built by myself, in a Pine tree forest, working in gardening, practicing yoga, and teaching every afternoon.
I teach Classical Yoga with my own words, vision and experience.
- From 2014 to 2016 I was travelling through Europe giving my weekend workshop, The Ancient School of Yoga. I have created a 16-hour course focused on awakening the Spirit through the practice of asanas and meditation.
I have already given classes and workshops in Spain, Italy, Scotland, England, Ireland, India, Germany, Greece, Holland, Brazil, Russia and Belgium.
A weekend with me can be a life-changing experience for those seriously looking for self-realization through the ancient path of Hatha Yoga.
- In 2016 until now, I am living in a small town in Germany. I have my own yoga room and give regular classes every week. I also give weekend workshops in Hamburg, online classes, and travel every year to India and Spain with my classes and workshops.
- In 2021 I started my own 200 hrs. Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program, delivered one weekend per month for a period of nine months. The first course was in Ibiza, Spain. I have created the entire content myself and wrote ten manuals with my own words and vision.
– For the last 20 years I went through the entire cycles of Bhakti, Jnana, Raja and Karma Yoga.
– I have crossed and experienced the dark night of my soul for years and came out of it strong with a clear mind.
– I have seen what I asked for and received the grace to keep doing what I am doing, until the present date, up to the end of my life, and beyond.
My journey is still unfolding…